Construction of National Archives Building
(2nd Phase) Revised
Project Period : July 2005-June 2011
Estimated of Cost : Tk. 2872.52 lakh
(1) To collect and preserve the government documents and records from different ministries, divisions, divisional offices, district collect orates, directorates and public bodies & other semi- Govt. offices throughout the country.
(2) To provide proper and scientific treatment to these documents and papers.
(3) To render services to the officials, historians and researchers from home & abroad by furnishing records, documents, information and data as demanded
(4) To render reference services to the officers of different government organizations, teachers & students of colleges and universities and researchers from home and abroad.
(5) To disseminate our history and culture through the Internet Technology.
(6) To publish journals-quarterly, half yearly and yearly and books on the basis of these collected records and information and its recasted materials and thus help to build a documentary heritage of our country.
Collection and Scientifically Preservationof Non- Current Valuable records.(JDCF)
Non- Current Valuable records. (JDCF)
Project Period: July 2009-June 2011
Estimated of Cost: Tk. 400.00 lakh
(1) Immediate collection of important and valuable non-current records from all the districts of the country
(2) Transfer those records to the National Archives after appraisal and evaluation and conserve and preserve them scientifically.
(3) Preparation of subject wise list of those records and publish bibliography of them after cataloging
(4) Make arrangements for permanent preservation.
(5) Publish important documents from among the collected ones.
(6) Provide reference services to local and foreign researchers, Govt. officials, teacher , students and the professionals
(7) Collection of latest information from all over the world by using computer and internet technology and enrich our history, heritage and culture.
(8) Apart from these, publication of quarterly, half yearly and annual journals on the basis of information from the collected record and documents. Help the elites for research on new subject.
(9) Display of collected records and documents in the website.